Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Minnie Mouse Zebra Birthday Party


My best friend's sweet little girl turned two this weekend! She loves Minnie so she had a Minnie Mouse Diva Birthday Party. I volunteered to help create a candy table for the party and the goodies to go on it! Anyone who knows me, knows how I love themes! I take a theme and go with it, so I was really excited to do this!

Here is what I made for her party:

Zebra cake pops.

Minnie Mouse Cake Pops. I got this idea from Bakerella



Chocolate covered zebra pretzels



Mickey Shaped Rice Krispie treats drizzled with chocolate

Minnie Mouse Caramel Apples
I found this on the Disney food Blog and thought they were so cute!
 Of course mine look nothing like the ones they make is Disney!, but I tried!

I made the Zebra cupcake stand.
 The Minnie decorations and cupcake toppers were brought from Etsy and my friend made the Cupcakes!

Here are some of the other cute things she had at the party as well as the amazing cake she had done!

Personalized birthday banner from Etsy
Cher is modeling the Zebra Minnie ears she ordered off of Etsy for the Birthday girl.
 I am modeling the Minnie ears she made for all the kids.
 The party store sells just Mickey so she added the bow for the girls and they turned out really cute!

Personalized Birthday sign from Etsy

She made the Minnie Mouse Chocolate Lollipops and ordered the personalized Minnie sign from Etsy
She ordered the cake and cupcakes from Heavenly Bites Cakes in Staten Island.
It came out awesome and was very yummy too!
Look who stopped by to spend some time with the birthday girl!
As you can see she is very excited to see Mickey and Minnie!!
It really was a cute party and my kids had a blast! Cher did an awesome job tying the whole theme together, And I of course enjoyed helping her out!  I can't wait to see what we do next year!

Happy 2nd Birthday Alexa!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yum! Such a delightful post. I am glad that I came across this post right on time. I would love to make these for my niece’s birthday this year. We still have to pick one of the venues in Los Angeles for her birthday celebration. I am looking for an outdoor space so that the kids can have a good time.

    ReplyDelete